Connect XML-2-DB is a database middleware package that provides a powerful, easy and database independent mechanism for
transforming and moving data from XML documents to relational databases using simple
Download a free evaluation version from the Download page.
Connect XML-2-DB is an XML tool that provides both a stand-alone executable and a library that can
be easily integrated with any java program. The advantages of Connect XML-2-DB are listed below.
- Simplifies Data Transfers (XML => Database)
- Platform Independent (Java software)
- Database Independent (same mapping files for different relational databases - SQL Server, Oracle)
- No Coding (Just create a mapping file)
- Fast and easy to implement which saves you time and money
- Includes a free JDBC driver from Inet
Connect XML-2-DB uses a mapping file to control the movement of data from XML
documents to relational databases. This mapping file allows insertions
into multiple tables and supports parent child relationships that include
carrying sequence/identity values from the parent to the child. It also
supports usage of stored procedures that can implement complex business
logic as part of the movement of the data.